Schott 519 ’50’s Perfecto Brown
The Schott 519 Perfecto was designed as a retro version of the popular 613. The 519 is one of Schott’s slimmest leather motorcycle jackets. Perfecto Model 519 is made with chrome-tanned, drum dyed, plump cowhide leather. You will find this jacket to be very comfortable to wear the moment you first try it on. This leather is made with an oil and aniline finish that gives a rustic old look and a soft hand. As with all of Schott’s high quality leathers, this mid-weight cowhide is tanned and processed to provide many years of use without the need for treatments or conditioners.
Incorporating more of a fashion fit, the 519 is cut tighter in the arms. Schott also removed the underarm footballs for a more streamlined fit. The open sleeve cuff design and rounded shoulder epaulets were born in the late 1920’s on their first zippered leather motorcycle jacket, the model 1928. Another change that was made from the original 613 design is the added snap near the belt buckle. This was done to keep the heavy buckle in place even when the belt is open. This Schott Perfecto Model 519 motorcycle jacket was designed and built for the long haul, the short ride, and everything in between.
- 27″ length biker jacket
- Full Aniline, drum dyed, hand cut, drummed cowhide leather
- Large back panel design, a signature of Schott’s uncompromising Perfecto quality
- Asymmetrical main zipper pattern for added warmth and protection
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware
- Vintage Schott Perfecto Label
- Double needle stitched shoulder epaulets with one star branding
- Snap down lapels and collar
- Bi-swing back panels
- Vintage style open zippered sleeve cuffs with wind flaps
- Attached belt with buckle closure and snap
- Three outside zippered pockets plus small coin flap pocket
- Lower inside map pocket
- 1 ½” diamond 3 oz polyfill insulated non-removable quilted liner
- Slim fashion fit
- Made in the USA
Guaranteed Lowest Price–We Beat Everybody.