Schott 654VN Brown
Schott NYC’s slim-fitting Leather Café Racer Motorcycle Jacket gives a tip of the hat to 1950s iconic jackets worn by English soldiers back from WWII. These speed-happy daredevils began “souping up” older, prewar motorbikes and racing them at top speed between local pubs and cafés. One can only imagine the wagers bet and lost during those late-night races on twisted, narrow roads. Out of this restlessness rose the need for a jacket that was durable and streamlined, and decades later that call has been answered. Schott remodeled the classic motorcycle jacket with a minimalist contour in mind, adding a mandarin-style upright collar and designing the arms to fit tightly from shoulder to zippered cuffs. The result is a no-frills, refined look that you can take to the open road for a warm weather ride, out for a night on the town, or both.
- 26” length Café Racer leather jacket
- Chrome tanned, drum dyed, lightweight cowhide leather
- Durable nickel plated brass hardware
- Cafe Racer style “mandarin” collar with snap closure
- Custom embossed “SCHOTT” snap faces
- Zippered sleeve cuffs
- Two outside zippered pockets with chain pulls
- Leather trimmed inside breast pocket
- Non insulated satin lining
- Made in U.S.A.
- M, L, XL & XXL